Here is a selection of Q&As from Your Yorkshire Wedding magazine whether it be about flowers, hair and makeup, fashion, wedding themes, health & beauty, cakes, stationery, legal advice. If you would like your question answered by our experts, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view more expert advice on a different topic, please select one from the list below.
To dine for
Q. We're having a relaxed marquee wedding. What catering should we choose to suit this?
A. Thomas Jones says: What better way to enjoy your wedding breakfast than with a sharing picnic in the comfort of your marquee? It's the ideal catering to start conversations and get your guests mingling over delicious sharing food. Guests can delve into their beautiful wicker picnic baskets to find a whole range of treats, including the following:
- Homemade scotch eggs, sausage rolls and pork pies
- Goat's cheese and caramelised onion quiche
- Dressed salmon platter - Selection of sandwiches
- Homemade salad jars to shake up with a dressing
- Cakes, scones and other treats
Thomas Jones,PTJ Catering