Wedding weekend at The Coniston Country Estate Hotel & Spa
On Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th January 2023, The Coniston Country Estate Hotel & Spa is hosting its wedding weekend.
With beautiful, modern and contemporary event spaces, delicious dining, and a breathtaking location in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales, there's no better place to host your special occasion. With private spaces accommodating up to 120 guests, you can really go to town with your guest list. Similarly, if you are looking for a more intimate get together for up to 15 guests, AA Rosette The View Restaurant could be the venue of choice for your celebrations. Enjoy some relaxation within the award winning spa for pre and post wedding pampering and romantic walks within the grounds and around the lake, overlooking the stunning countryside views. The Bannister Suite: A newly refurbished ceremony room – it's the largest self-contained space, fully equipped with fantastic facilities including private bar, wash rooms and pretty courtyard. There is also a separate entrance and The Orangery is perfect for those arrival drinks. The refurbished Bannister Suite can host up to x 120 guests sitting.
The venue also benefits from:
· 70 Bedrooms ranging from Classic, Superior, Deluxe and The Dales Rooms, with many boasting terraces or balconies
· Two luxury country cottages that sleep up to 10 – 12 and are complete with wood burning stoves and hot tubs
· Three dining outlets including The View Restaurant, Macleod's Bar & Lounge and Blossom Kitchen
· A five-star rated spa – Nàdarra Spa – with indoor swimming pool, indoor bubble pool, outdoor infinity pools, aromatherapy steam room, thermal suite, gym, Finnish sauna, Infrared Sauna Ice Fountain, Himalayan Sauna, Experience showers etc
· Outdoor activities including Land Rover Experience, archery, air rifles, clay pigeon shooting, fishing and walking (perfect for the stag and hen dos!)
· Flexible function spaces, from private dining events to large parties.
Couples from across the country flock to The Coniston Hotel to take in the stunning views of the Yorkshire Dales and make their nuptials an unforgettable experience. There are many romantic spaces for tying the knot, including their 17th-century barn, a lavish indoor suite, the neighbouring church, or even in an intimate lakeside ceremony. The hotel's event suites are ideal for wedding breakfasts with up to 200 people and can be easily adapted for more intimate gatherings if need be. During the summer, gatherings are welcome on the lawns, complete with a grand marquee and fairy lights. Wherever you prefer, you're likely to feel giddy over the many picturesque spots for holding a photoshoot. From the serene lake to the woodlands, there are endless opportunities for capturing your love. The dedicated team at The Coniston Hotel are on hand to help you navigate your planning journey. Together, you will select the perfect location and layout, fine-tune your timeline, and secure the best possible suppliers. Their culinary team will also curate a customized menu to suit your taste, whether you prefer a formal, plated dinner or a casual buffet. First and foremost, they are a family-run business and understand how deeply personal your wedding is to you and your loved ones.
Check out https://www.theconistonhotel.com/corporate-special-occasions/