When it's time for you look for local businesses to help you with your wedding, take a look at our advertisements below. Most will have links to their own websites. These advertisements are updated regularly so please revisit often and mention Your Yorkshire Wedding when making any enquiries.
Looking for a relaxed, country feel to your Yorkshire wedding? We ask Sheffield wedding venue Spicer Manor how you can narrow down the venue search...
These are some things you may like for your wedding that you hadn't considered, but will add to the vibe you're going for...
- Accommodation. Can you stay on site and how long for? We offer the option of a three-night stay, giving you plenty of time to relax, enjoy the facilities and gradually come back down to earth afterwards.
- Exclusivity. Do you want to celebrate in private, without sharing the space with anyone other couples?
- Look and feel. Think about having a venue with a beautiful country setting as a backdrop to your photographs. Inside, do you want a homely country house the reflect your theme?
- Little extras. Think about what added extras a venue can offer to make it more special. We have a cosy cinema room as well as a games room, which is perfect for competitive guests! We also have hot tubs and can offer spa treatments for a bit of R&R.
- Space. Would you enjoy an outside area where children can let off steam while the adults can sit around a campfire with a glass of wine?
- Food and drink. What do you want to eat? We give the option of hiring in professional caterers or doing your own catering from our kitchen. We also offer flexible bar options to fit with the theme of your day.
Lisa Hunt | Spicer Manor | www.spicermanor.co.uk
Image courtesy of www.dynamicpictures.co.uk
Unlike a national magazine, Your Yorkshire Wedding is packed with area specific features, venues in your area, inspirational real weddings and regular features on bridal fashion, beauty,
hair & beauty, etc.
So when you decide to look for local suppliers, wedding retailers and service providers, our magazines can really help you plan your wedding.
We also have regular exciting competitions and giveaways, expert question & answer pages and lots more. Quite simply, all the information you will ever need to get married in your area.
We have 19 wedding titles covering counties and regions throughout most of England and Wales. Your Yorkshire Wedding is available to download for free as a high quality eMagazine. Titles covering other areas are available here.