Looking for a relaxed, country feel to your Yorkshire wedding? We ask Sheffield wedding venue Spicer Manor how you can narrow down the venue search...
These are some things you may like for your wedding that you hadn't considered, but will add to the vibe you're going for...
- Accommodation. Can you stay on site and how long for? We offer the option of a three-night stay, giving you plenty of time to relax, enjoy the facilities and gradually come back down to earth afterwards.
- Exclusivity. Do you want to celebrate in private, without sharing the space with anyone other couples?
- Look and feel. Think about having a venue with a beautiful country setting as a backdrop to your photographs. Inside, do you want a homely country house the reflect your theme?
- Little extras. Think about what added extras a venue can offer to make it more special. We have a cosy cinema room as well as a games room, which is perfect for competitive guests! We also have hot tubs and can offer spa treatments for a bit of R&R.
- Space. Would you enjoy an outside area where children can let off steam while the adults can sit around a campfire with a glass of wine?
- Food and drink. What do you want to eat? We give the option of hiring in professional caterers or doing your own catering from our kitchen. We also offer flexible bar options to fit with the theme of your day.
Lisa Hunt | Spicer Manor | www.spicermanor.co.uk
Image courtesy of www.dynamicpictures.co.uk